School Counseling Department » NCAA


Division I or Division II

Student athletes need to be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center to compete at an NCAA Division I or II school. Create a Certification Account and the NCAA Eligibility Center will guide you through the process. Student athletes will need to create a Certification Account to make official visits to Divisions I and II schools or to sign a National Letter of Intent.

Division III or Undecided

Student athletes should create a Profile Page if they plan to compete at a Division III school or are not yet sure where they want to compete. They will get an NCAA ID and the NCAA Eligibility Center will send important reminders as they complete high school.