What is Naviance?
Naviance is a web-based college and career exploration tool available to all secondary students. You will be using this program throughout your Spotswood High School career. Naviance is a great tool for you and your school counselor to communicate about upcoming events and important school reminders. Your school counselor may also assign you tasks to help you reach your academic goals. Please be sure to check your Naviance account regularly.
Here are some helpful reminders to get you started!
Login to your Naviance: http://connection.naviance.com/spotswood
- You can access your Naviance page from the High School Website under the Parent Quick Link.
- Pay attention to your home page. The Welcome Message will be updated regularly with important information.
About Me Tab:
- Click on About Me to access important inventories and surveys.
- Begin your Student Brag Sheet. This can be accessed by your teachers and counselors to use when writing personalized letters of recommendation.
- Explore careers and interests
- Career Interest Profiler
- Read job descriptions, learn necessary skills view activities, and compare potential salaries
- Search colleges with related majors
- Review colleges offering majors related to career matches. Click on ones of interest.
- Watch videos, review admission information, link to the school’s website.
- If you are interested in a school, add it to your Colleges I’m Thinking About list.
- Research other colleges and scholarship opportunities.
- Here you can keep track of colleges you are interested in, rate your level of interest, view upcoming application deadlines, and when ready transfer schools from Colleges I’m Thinking About, to Colleges I’m Applying to.